Hello friends,
Welcome to my blog. My heartiest greetings and best wishes to you.
I am Patricia. I am of Indian origin but a resident of New Zealand. I live in Auckland with my husband and two sons. I live a retired life here and have plenty of spare time left in a day. I am being taken complete care of by my children and have no need for money.
Yet I thought I would spend the available time usefully. I have always had a sympathy for the economically down trodden especially the youngsters in poverty. I realise, as I have myself experienced, that poverty in childhood is the most heart breaking element one could face. Honestly my heart goes out to such unlucky children and I am really on the look out to find some avenues to muster financial help to them.
But it is against my principle to generate funds through donations, not forgetting the fact that, there are, of course, cheerful givers. I do believe that cheerful giving pleases God and earns us forgiveness.
Still then I am not going to ask for donations. I am going to do hard work, earn money the hard way and do charities. Hard way in the sense, I am going to do a lot of reading to select the best of products out there in the ebazaar and present them to the followers of my blog enabling them buy the best product with trust and confidence.
As I am mostly concerned with the welfare and health of my followers I will only be dealing with products related to Home and Health.
With this mission in mind, my first job is to build the trust and confidence of my followers. I am sure I will do this immaculately.
Thanks my friends for visiting me. This is your place and do keep coming. I will update you through my next post and until then bye. Take care.
Patricia.